You can use Zinio in an internet browser on your computer, on a tablet, or on a smart phone. The app is called “Zinio for Libraries.” Here is the Android version. Here is the Apple version.
Following is a guide to show you how to sign up for Zinio. If you have questions or would like one-on-one assistance with Zinio, please call the library at 508-376-8282 or send an email.
- Start by visiting the Zinio page: click here to do so.
2. Click “Create New Account”
3. Enter your Millis Library Card number without any spaces
4. Enter your name and email address, create and confirm a password, and then press “create account.”
5. Select “Massachusetts – Millis Public Library” from the drop-down menu
6. Your account has now been created. You should see your name in the upper right corner, where you originally clicked “Create New Account.” To get started reading magazines, click “Browse Magazines.”
7. There are a lot of magazines to choose from. Each of these 80 titles has current and back issues available to download.
8. Click on a magazine you’re interested in and it will bring you to a new page. To borrow the current issue, click “checkout.”
9. You have now checked out the magazine. To start reading it, click “Start reading.”
10. Zinio’s digital magazines look exactly like the paper version.